Total Pageviews

Wednesday 4 March 2015

Jackie Jenkins--stalking rescues too


Jackie Jenkins posted a message on a fundraising campaign using FundRazr.
I am sure if I contacted the adopting family, the story would be much different than the one you have told here. I see this type of behavior from shelters and rescues all the time. Blame blame blame anyone but the dog, this dog has issues, yet you are willing to put it out there on someone else. I will be watching, I feel like this dogs continued support will end in a tragedy. I do not understand when there are so many other breeds, the focus is predominantly on a dangerous pitbull, your ...
Only weeks ago Diamond was adopted by a family in NY that was screened by volunteers & passed through her trainers at True Companion. They appeared to be a good fit to everyone involved. I had a difficult time keeping contact in this time frame ...
FUNDRAZR

No comments:

Post a Comment