Total Pageviews

Monday 9 March 2015

Jon Felosi - Secureservertech SUCKS DICK

Jon Felosi - Secureservertech SUCKS DICK
153 posts by 33 authors
 
 
Previous   
Page 1
   Next
OddBALL 
06/07/2008
Don't trust this asshole guys. We trusted him with our domains and now
he's trying to rob us after pulling the plug in a temper tantrum.
Little history: This guy is very hard to get a hold of and ignores
emails and even phone calls when we have problems.
Look at how he pulled our website that thousands of people enjoy and
now tries to extort us for money.
****************
Niggermania Down
Our host decided to pull the plug on us. This is after we trusted him
to put the domain name in his name and host about three of our names.
We will probably get dot COM going within a week but here's the emails
on dot WS and dot ORG from our host: Jon Felosi: (read from the bottom
up) My comments about him being unresponsive come after many
unanswered emails and problems getting a hold of him when we have
problems or questions.
************************************
Jon Felosi" <ad...@secureservertech.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
nmaniat...@yahoo.com
send $300 via western union or postal mail to the addresses listed on
secureservertech.com/contact.html
The price is not to sell for profit, I am going to recover some of the
money I have lost and spent into hosting you guys.
Right now there is other person fixing to buy the domains for same
price. First one who pays gets them. .us, .org, and .ws all in one

**************
John,
It's my understanding that we have already paid for those domains and
we've paid for your services. So from a purely business stand point,
what you're doing is wrong.  If you cut us off now, you will end up
owing us money.
I don't know what's going on with you but I'm not going to fight and
argue with you. I hope that whatever is going on in your personal life
settles down so you can reconsider what you are doing.
I hope you will settle down and at least consider the thousands of
people who enjoy our site and at least put it back on to honor your
business agreement that you have already been paid for.
You're asking me to send money to pay for domains and whatnot and I
don't have a clue who they are registered to or who to send the money
to or even what has been paid for. I've tried in the past to get this
information from you but again, you have a habit of not answering
emails and questions, that's why I've had to have Krag call you.
If you've always had a grudge against me, that's one thing but you
should at least consider the thousands of people who enjoy the site
and the work that Raptorman has put into it.
You should at least keep us going for what we have paid for and
instruct us how to move it.
If not for me, then for the many people who enjoy the site and all the
hard work we put into it.
Tom

***************************
ignoired your emails, what a fucking cocksucker. You can kiss my ass.
you know good and well I have always said secureservertech.com emails.
I dont know what the fuck you were emailing if you really did have
some unanswered emails but your lil smart ass remark this morning has
pushed me to the limit with you. Fuck you and fuck your sites, you
need to look back on shit and you will see you are a fucking idiot and
wrong about that shit.
Kiss my ass
********************************
 The example is the last phone call from Krag asking you what we need
to do to get ORG going again. You ignored my emails.
I don't know what's going on with you Jon but pulling our forum and
domains is just downright malicious. Please consider the thousands of
people and the years of work we put into it.
Tom
**************************************************
Flag this message
Re: hey
Saturday, July 5, 2008 8:47 AM
From:
"Jon Felosi" <ad...@secureservertech.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
nmaniat...@yahoo.com
As a matter of fact, kiss my ass. Im tired of this shit.l have put in
way too much time, work and other bullshit dealing with you guys and
has caused me much stress and public scrutiny for hosting and
protecting you guys.
This shit ends now. You just fucked up with that comment. I dont know
where the hell you get that from, Im sure after its all said and done
you will look through your shit and see youre wrong.
Anyway, fuck off, pack up and get the fuck out. If you want your
domains you have to pay for them
On Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 4:32 AM, Jon Felosi
<ad...@secureservertech.com> wrote:
And when did you have problems or questions and I not help you?
Give me an example.
And dont come at me with smart ass remarks, Ive never not helped you
guys. Actually I have went above and beyond the call of ANYONE to help
you.
You come at me with this shit you can find another host

On Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 4:03 AM, Martin Luther Koon
<nmaniat...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Gee, you're real responsive when your payment is due but very
unavailable when we have questions or problems, Jon.

--- On Sat, 7/5/08, Jon Felosi <ad...@secureservertech.com> wrote:
From: Jon Felosi <ad...@secureservertech.com>
Subject: hey
To: "Martin Luther Koon" <nmaniat...@yahoo.com>
Date: Saturday, July 5, 2008, 4:54 AM

Ok, as of now there is $100 left due on July 12th


Just hang tight folks, we'll get everything going again. Probably on
the dot com side. We have had problems dealing with Jon off and on for
about the last year and he's been getting worse and worse.
Questions? Email me at nmaniat...@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment