Total Pageviews

Monday 18 May 2015

Gracie Vance-Morgan 6 hrs Why not get rid of the pit bull?


Why not get rid of the pit bull? Poor cat- I hope she gets a loving home.
Attachment Unavailable
This attachment may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it with you.
Like · 
  • Dennis Ballance Sr likes this.
  • Jane Shryock I don't know how anyone could pick a gross pit bull over that beautiful kitty . Ugh
    6 hrs · Like · 7
  • Jane Shryock I would adopt her if I weren't so far. At least this moron is giving the cat a chance at life instead of putting her in an apartment with a probable killer.
    6 hrs · Like · 4
  • Bonny Thomas Lee Ms Luscombe, I too felt terribly sad about the post re: Alaska, the kitty, and I am a dog person! No this cat would not last long with the dog, I do think this young woman is trying to "do the right thing" Sometimes the Pit Bull advocacy has become almost an "out of body experience" This sweet little cat will get a good home I am sure. You and i are on the same side, believe me!
    3 hrs · Like
  • Bonny Thomas Lee Hi Lesley. Well, you can call me Mrs. Lee..actually I prefer "queen" or "your highness", HA! Think we are already "friends" so take this lame attempt at humor in the spirit in which is was intended!!! Bonny Thomas Lee
    1 hr · Like
  • Gracie Vance-Morgan The link has disappeared for me as well. I agree that she is doing good for the cat by finding it a new home, but I worry about what else the dog doesn't get along with. What about the neighborhood cats and dogs?
    1 hr · Like · 1

No comments:

Post a Comment