Total Pageviews

Saturday 16 May 2015

Jeff Borchardt I have no problem with them having their own pages. They can say whatever they want on their own pages. Their friends can comment and like...totally cool! Free speech is awesome! And I am free not to look at their human hating, victim bashing pages. But I do have a problem with their deliberate taunting. The drawing of attention by coming to OUR pages, liking things as "what a dumb ass post" and sharing with the intent of drawing me in to piss me off. I even got a laugh the first time I saw a like from them...I thought, "that's pretty cleaver, but until they comment, I can't ban. They know it. They know I know I know it."... But enough is enough. You're now crossing the line into harassment.


Everyone do us all a favor and report this page every day until it's taken down please? Thank you.
Annoying is the only word that comes to mind.
Like · 
  • 7 people like this.
  • Jeff Borchardt They grab the attention of a page you admin by liking things on it, "What a dumb ass post, are you stupid? liked this" and sharing things to bring you back to their page... It is a childish and deliberate way of harassing ALL of us. It is unacceptable and needs to be reported every day until it is removed.
  • Jeff Borchardt Too cleaver for Brian Masters Sarah May. Childish yes. They think they're cute.
  • Liza Vespi They have 7 likes.
  • Jeff Borchardt I would normally ignore these idiots, but they just keep pushing it.
  • Jeff Borchardt FB removed them. They just made a new page. Just keep reporting every day until they leave us alone.
  • Jeff Borchardt I would say that's more of a probability Sarah May
  • Laurel Davis reported
  • Pame Ashley This is public page where criminal pit bull worshippers can see and share everything
  • Jeff Borchardt We told them, if they have any info that would lead to an arrest in the death of my son, they should contact the Walworth County Sheriff's department. I even gave them a link and the undersheriffs name...Then they accused the Walworth County, WI police of buying drugs from Daxton's babysitter....

    But oh well, Facebook doesn't think that's a violation of community standards.
  • Jeff Borchardt Victims advocates, victims of pit bull attacks and their families are constantly re-victimized by pit bull advocates.
  • Laurel Davis every life counts--and your story has touched many hearts--helped a lot of people see the light. That is what makes them so angry--and makes them keep trying to make you quit.
  • Jeff Borchardt They cannot compete in the arena of ideas, so they must discredit, harass, slander, deflect, lie, and make up stories to fit their agenda.
  • Jeff Borchardt That might work with a lot of people Laurel Davis, but it only makes ME more angry and want to fight harder.
  • William Johnson This is igun's contribution to the world tonight. Apparently they are to stupid to figure out that Wright was charged, tried and convicted based on her knowledge that the dogs were aggressive and she still left Jordyn alone with the dogs. Other than the fact that Susan was Dax's babysitter there are absolutely no similarities in the two cases.
    May 15 at 2:00pm · Edited · Like · 13
  • Jeff Borchardt "The Bogarts"... That is how they get away with slandering us. By using my nickname.
  • Jeff Borchardt Again I say to the nameless cowards at IGUN... Bring the evidence you have that'll lead to an arrest in the death of my son to the Walworth County sheriff's department.
  • Pame Ashley Susie Iwicki lives every day with the memories of Dax's death. Jordyn's babysitter hasn't tried to prevent others from pit bull attack at all. Normal people regret
    May 15 at 12:36pm · Edited · Like · 8
  • Laurel Davis they come up with some real whoppers of theories--but have zero evidence to support them. I remember reading a blog where a pit nutter insisted that Susan was obviously a dog fighter. Why isn't that libel?
  • Jeff Borchardt A dog fighter... Oh, and what breed is used for dogfighting again? I thought they said the dogs that killed my son were "boxer-mixes".... I'm so confused.
  • William Johnson One of the charges against Wright was assault on a police officer, the officer who was arresting her. She clearly has no remorse. I hope she enjoys prison for a nice long time. If the Walworth county sheriff's office thought they could make a case against Susan stick, they would have charged her. The fact is Wright's actions were criminal and Susan's were not.
  • Jeff Borchardt They looked for ANYTHING to charge Susan with...I sat there with my wife and the DA when they called us in. He sat there with his hands over a pile of law books practically in tears when he told us they couldn't find anything to charge her with.
  • Jeff Borchardt I have lived in Walworth County practically my entire life...they will lock you up here for spitting in the road.
  • Rachel Simas That's because falling victim to propaganda isn't against the law. If it were they would have thrown the book at her since that was her only 'crime'.
    May 15 at 12:54pm · Edited · Like · 4
  • Pame Ashley So much research to do into owner response to their pit attack. Innocent owners regret and educate. Knowing owners blame and accuse.
  • Jeff Borchardt Crap Nicole Marie. I'm not in front of my PC. Can someone else get it for her please?
  • Jeff Borchardt Yep. Thank you.
  • William JohnsonReported. Found something that might stick. A few posts down the page they refer to someone as "riding the short bus" as the father of a developmentally disabled child I find that to be hate speech, hopefully FB will agree. But in reality it doesn't matter, these sick mentally deranged people (I'm not talking about mis- informed pit bull owners, just the FB trolls) will just start another. Their only joy in life is harassing pit bull attack victims. They are the most evil "people" i've ever encountered.
    May 15 at 1:27pm · Edited · Like · 8
  • Jeff BorchardtI have no problem with them having their own pages. They can say whatever they want on their own pages. Their friends can comment and like...totally cool! Free speech is awesome! And I am free not to look at their human hating, victim bashing pages.

    B
    ut I do have a problem with their deliberate taunting. The drawing of attention by coming to OUR pages, liking things as "what a dumb ass post" and sharing with the intent of drawing me in to piss me off. 

    I even got a laugh the first time I saw a like from them...I thought, "that's pretty cleaver, but until they comment, I can't ban. They know it. They know I know I know it."... But enough is enough. You're now crossing the line into harassment.
    May 15 at 1:28pm · Edited · Like · 6
  • Jeff Borchardt What would be a solution to these pages that exist for the sole purpose of harassment? Would there be something we could compromise on?

    I say make the admins of pages known to the public. Allow a 30 day grace period where Facebook allows the admins to reveal themselves or shut the page down.
  • William Johnson Just look at their cover photo. Report this as hate speech. Because it is. It's highly offensive, but so typical of them.
  • William Johnson I'm a "racist" because I warn parents of the dangers of pit bulls, and you make fun of developmentally disabled people and you're all good? These people are sick beyond my comprehension.
  • Mary Brady Honeycutt Good luck getting FB to do anything. I have tried and got absolutely nowhere. Even threats made against someones life they sent the famous form letter saying that they reviewed the persons page and comments and found nothing they considered in violation of FB rules. Go figure!
  • Jeff Borchardt They make the admins of groups available to the public. Why not pages?...Hey! Is that why there are not more open pit bull advocates groups? Can you imagine the screenshots WE would get by trolling an open pit bull advocate group? I sure still have a lot from Dog Bite Law. And they were being on their best behavior on that group.
  • Jeff Borchardt Mary Brady Honeycutt, it's a game of numbers..just keep reporting every day. Facebook sucks.
  • Jeff Borchardt Look at that last Cravens blog where they found that convo in a pit bull forum...classic material.
  • Nancy Perdue What a sick pathetic S.O.B.! grumpy emoticon
  • Christy CornellDaxton was pulled from the arms of his babysitter by two dogs that had never shown aggression to the child before. Since when did getting a child RIPPED out of your arms become criminal? 

    These pathetic pitters will say anything they can to divert the
    ...See More
    May 15 at 11:20pm · Edited · Like · 7
  • Jeff Borchardt True justice would mean dragging Ledy VanKavage into a jury trial. The board members of AFF are the real criminals here.
  • Sonya Del Rio Cerezo Will do..have done.
  • Sonya Del Rio CerezoDirty rotten ignorant low life scum is what these people are. They could care less about some kid getting mauled to death by a pitbull that was sweet & took pictures with kids for years. Their only concern is keeping these land sharks. The proof is in the pudding....look at the page in question, nothing but jokes about people advocating for victims of pitbulls. That's all they can do because they have no real defense or valid argument, so they just make jokes & juvenile pages...like calling someone mcfartney. That is 1st grade stuff right there. Pitbull apologists do nothing to hide their ignorance, obsession, childishness or callousness.
  • Sonya Del Rio Cerezo And why should the sitter be charged? Is it her fault people spread false propaganda about pitbulls to make society think they are safe pets?!
  • Sonya Del Rio Cerezo Hey William Johnson I am sick of my African American people being compared to dogs as well.
    16 hrs · Like · 4
  • Gwendolyn Hanan I flagged the page and got this response from FB
    7 hrs · Edited · Like · 2
  • Gwendolyn Hanan No surprise considering I got the same response on my flagging these pages
    7 hrs · Like · 1
  • Jeff Borchardt Gwendolyn Hanan, I said you have to report the page multiple times. It will eventually get taken down and you'll get a notification that FB reversed their decision. Here they are again today trolling this group.
    5 hrs · Like · 2

No comments:

Post a Comment