Total Pageviews

Monday 18 May 2015

Joe Hill Wayne webb I really dont know answer. If invited not tresspassing. My permit says property public or privite except court houses etc. Now this is just me. If im afraid of another attack. One I wont go there if I do I will be armed. Let the splatter fall where it may.


I went to help a neighbor with a project, yesterday, and this neighbor's next-door neighbor brought a bull mastiff over. The big dog walked over and sniffed me and though I didn't like it, I was quite powerless to prevent it. Anyway, as I was leaving this young man came over to my vehicle telling me all about his dog saying things like "he is my heart" and how "he would KILL for me". Then he proceeded to tell my about how a third neighbor had run his dog over, breaking its leg and "running over it a couple more times" and the young man was obviously very angry about this. I'm thinking the "hit and run" neighbor has had a bellyful of this dog already.
Like · 
  • 4 people like this.
  • Wayne Webb Yeah, I've been over to neighbor #1's house many times but that's the first time I saw neighbor #2's bull mastiff . I think I will stay away from that yard from now on. Hopefully neighbor #3 will run the stupid thing over again and finish the job....unless neighbor #2 does the right thing and keeps their bully-dog home, then that's good too.
  • Joe Hill Unless armed just saying
  • Wayne Webb Joe Hill If I were to enter another person's property, invited, licensed to CC, do they still consider that "trespassing with a firearm"?
  • Wayne Webb The reason I ask is because I sometimes help my elderly neighbor with stuff, bring him dinner on Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc.. So if I were to enter his property, and HIS next-door neighbor's mutt comes over and tries to attack me, what then? If I send this dog to his "forever home" and his neighbor throws a hissy fit, could I be charged?
  • Joe Hill Wayne webb I really dont know answer. If invited not tresspassing. My permit says property public or privite except court houses etc. Now this is just me. If im afraid of another attack. One I wont go there if I do I will be armed. Let the splatter fall where it may.
  • Joe Hill You have right to protect yourself and its called ccw noone has to know

No comments:

Post a Comment