Total Pageviews

Monday 18 May 2015

Jackie Jenkins I know what you mean James, I had a lot of things in my mind that I wanted to say, and I felt pretty cool about it and I was more nervous then I thought it would be. I didn't want to do too much rehearsing, maybe the next time I will do a bit better, although I do feel like a few of my statements made an impact, especially mentioning the children saying they were being eaten.


Our show airs on Time Warner, Cablevision and on Verizon in parts of New York City and through some other states in the USA. Contact for details. Message us ...
YOUTUBE.COM
Like · 
  • Jackie Jenkins I know what you mean James, I had a lot of things in my mind that I wanted to say, and I felt pretty cool about it and I was more nervous then I thought it would be. I didn't want to do too much rehearsing, maybe the next time I will do a bit better, although I do feel like a few of my statements made an impact, especially mentioning the children saying they were being eaten.

No comments:

Post a Comment