Total Pageviews

Saturday 16 May 2015

Paula Wood Yeah another one of these showed up yesterday on our street with owner talking monster running. I was like oh goodie. Did look but 6 months to year old maybe. This one is all black. It was a pit you could tell not hard to spot. My heart sank. I thought I hope that owner knows what he's getting himself into. Good heavens.


  • 9 people like this.
  • Terry Holt
    Write a comment...
  • Paula Wood Yeah another one of these showed up yesterday on our street with owner talking monster running. I was like oh goodie. Did look but 6 months to year old maybe. This one is all black. It was a pit you could tell not hard to spot. My heart sank. I thought I hope that owner knows what he's getting himself into. Good heavens.

No comments:

Post a Comment